Post Op Physiotherapy Treatment – Keen and Hip Replacement
After surgeries patients needs attentive physical therapy to relieve pain and reduces recovery time.
Fractures : all fractures of bones for upper and lower limb.
Replacements: hip, knee shoulder elbow, ankle wrist
Post op meniscal tear
Post op anterior and posterior cruciate ligament reconstruction
Collateral ligament injuries
Post op Rotator cuff tear
All post op spinal injuries e.g. decompression surgeries, laminectomy, dissectomy, neoplasm’s, Potts spine.
- Reduce stiffness
- Reduce pain through advance modalities.
- Increase strength through resisted band exercises
- Reduce tightness
- Rehabilitate to ADL (Patient can return to his normal work)
- Gait training, including stairs & curbs.
BENEFITS TO CHOOSE ADVANCE PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRE
- Treatments by highly qualified and trained physiotherapist with a experience of rehabilitation more than 200 cases of above conditions
- To get relief before time.
- Treatments through advance modalities
- We focus on restoring strength, movement and function as much as possible.
- Our goal is to enable the patients to manage their own physical well-being and independent lives
Get Best Physiotherapy Treatment For Knee Replacement, Hip Replacement, Sports Injury and Frozen Shoulder